Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Dance With The Graduate Record Exam

Well here we are on the other side. Here's a rather terse description of my GRE:

Analytical Writing is likened to unrequited love.
Verbal can suck it.
I'll go to bed with Quantitative any night.

Oh, and the current temporary scoring system is just downright frustrating.

All in all, I'm happy with my performance. Good luck to anyone else taking the new exam! (And I hope you're studying from the Revised study books. The ordinary ones won't do you enough good.)

Stan

2 comments:

  1. ew. i have to take it sept. 17th HELP. wanna tutor me? im serious.
    and i am so happy you're blogspotting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, ah you'll be fine studying on your own. The Kaplan book really helps. It is very accurate to what you'll find on the test.

    ReplyDelete