Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chapter I: Dublin, Ireland

I decided to document our trip on vidcam (vlog), just as something new that I haven't done before and have always wanted to try. The experience was incredibly interesting and rewarding. It let me see my friends from a completely different (and good) perspective. Feel free to check it out on my YouTube channel: YouTube.com/TheStaNg81

Now for the photos :-)

Allllllrighty! Our first stop coming from Miami was Dublin. That's in Ireland for the geographically challenged ;-) Up top the big smoke was the Spire of Dublin standing tall on O'Connell Street.


My first frozen lake! Unfortunately, I can't recall which park this is...someone help remember!


Charming name.


Dinner time rolled around, and we had our first round of Guinness and consequently felt very Irish. Lord knows we laughed up a storm after a few drinks. Great night or GREATEST night?


Oh yeah.


The restaurant was near a port which we galavanted around as the sun dipped beneath the horizon.


Um, be careful.


From left to right: Myself, Susie, Dylan, Nikki, Alex

Dearest Dylan found a cool piece of driftwood...


...while I tried to fly. Driftwood wins.




No comments:

Post a Comment