Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trends

Here's a trend: Periodically create and delete blogs beginning at the age of 16. Also, create multiple blogs as a result of a conflict of follows and followers. Guilty on both accounts.

So, why now? This time in my life is a suspect apogee concerning my destiny. Sitting here, I reflect on the past eight years of my life and how it has culminated into what I hope and believe to be what I want to do from here. It's ambitious, crazy and is designed with wide unlocked doors free for disappointment to stroll through at its leisure. But like the great philosophers of my Facebook friend list always say, follow your dreams and don't let the bastards get you down. I could vomit a dozen quotes on here just like I have on Twitter, but they all say the same thing: Know who you are and go for it.

It's too soon to discuss my goals now as I have yet to take my first significant steps. Rather, I will say that my involvement in music, design and architecture, my fascination with physics, the amount of the world I have seen, the kind of people who have come into and gone out of my life, and, most importantly, my Geek-factor for comic book heroes, have all led me to my current disposition. Call it a re-evaluation of personal philosophy. Call it delusion. For now, my dreams are kindled.

That said, I've recently come across a second conflict concerning philosophy. I haven't thought much about it, but perhaps in the near future I'll be more able to discuss.

Oh, and fashion's been throwing pebbles at every window of my Macbook Pro. I may just start paying it some mind...

Stay true, friend.

Stan

No comments:

Post a Comment